Saturday, June 20, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

This seems to work fine just out of the box, except as with ghostbusters, the camera seems to be sliding down all the time, I've not yet found a solution for this problem. Might be some settings available for the pad, if anyone knows please let me know. [Note: I've found the solution that it is probably a bad connection, unplugging and replugging it in will do the trick, just run the config program for the pad, and check that the two are in the middle when not touching them], hopefully this problem is not to reoccuring.

The game itself so far I'm just past the tutorial and into the first mission (3%), it's not really my kind of game, I was expecting a bit less complex game, more plug and play, less have to figure out the settings and options. it's also a big downer that it wont do my current game setup resolution 1360 x 768. I have to settle with 1280 x 720, which does not look as good on my monitor, the picture becomes quite dark in this mode.

I've never played the first game, but I'm sure it's not much better, at the moment I think only hardcore transformers fans would find this game attractive. I would rate it 5 / 10.

It'll probably be gone quite fast from my HD to make space for something more interesting.

Released : 23 June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment