Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rage

In order to get Rage working with your Logitech Rumblepad2 or Dual Action Gamepad, you'll need to do the following...

Download :

http://rapidshare.com/files/343322681/xbox360cemu.v.3.0.rar

or

http://xinput.googlecode.com/files/xbox360cemu.v.3.0.rar

Extract the files :

dinput8.dll
xbox360cemu.ini
xinput1_3.dll
xinput9_1_0.dll

Copy the files into the installed directory :

\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\Rage\

And don't forget to Enable the Controller in the game settings, now you can enjoy the game from your sofa, console style...

12 comments:

  1. yuk :) don't want to make it any more consolesque :P

    great site btw - logitech/game dev's should be paying you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use my game pad for driving only and mouse and keyboard for shooting when my joystick is enabled?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just tried that, works like a charm. and yeah, driving with mouse and keyboard is horrible, thanks so much for this sollution)

      Delete
  3. Sure I would think it works both ways. Still I prefer play with pad anyway, since my PC is hooked up to my LCD TV, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the solution.

    I had gotten already my fingers into quite a pain playing the driving bits with just a keyboard and mouse. Basic adventuring now with mouse+keyboard and driving via Rumblepad 2. Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. since the game is under steam i cant find the file to put these in. anyone know where it is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try search your disks and all subfolders for Rage.exe, and when you find it locate the files in the same directory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome as usual. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. File does not exist on Rapidshare

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you try the other link ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! Confirmed working on my old Logitech Dual Action G-UF13A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME. Thanks a million!
    (confirm Logitech Dual Action works)

    ReplyDelete