Tuesday, November 22, 2011

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, works fine with your Logitech Rumblepad2 or Dual Action Gamepads, but if you want the usual xbox 360 controller layout, and symbols on screen as you are used to, then do the following...

Download :

http://rapidshare.com/files/343322681/xbox360cemu.v.3.0.rar

or

http://xinput.googlecode.com/files/xbox360cemu.v.3.0.rar

Extract the files :

dinput8.dll
xbox360cemu.ini
xinput1_3.dll
xinput9_1_0.dll

into the installed game directory like :

\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\L.A. Noire\

Now, I'm off to enjoy this game... With my Logitech Rumblepad2...

4 comments:

  1. Nice now im wondering if Batman: AC needs the xbox emulator files. I really need to invest into a microsoft controller one day lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason why I don't use the microsoft controller is that I don't like the pad layout. I just love the rumblepad2, even the ps3 pad feels like cheap plastic compared... :) Love this game... Even more with my rumblepad2... And yeah Batman: AC is just around the corner, I'm sure it will work just fine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to make the Rumblepad vibrate again with this patch? When I try to modify the xbox360cemu.ini and set UseForceFeedback=0 to UseForceFeedback=1 the game crashes to the desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a way to change the right stick invert cam ?

    ReplyDelete