Friday, July 17, 2009

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Never had played this in the past, and just having completed the first chapter of the newer "Tales of Monkey Island", I must say, even if the graphics looks ok on my HD (1360 x 768). It's still not what games today are supposed to look like, I would love a good remake, but hey, make it 100% 3D, just like "Tales of Monkey Island". If it's such a good story, it needs to be told by todays standards, not yesterdays. Todays games wont spend time on these type of try to make more money on a old game without giving it a complete makeover. Give us some value for the money, any old game that got a great story can be re-made up to todays standards, and sell great. Remember there is a new audience out there who are used to a certain way that games looks today. They will be very dissapointed when they see this, hell even I was, and I used to be amazed by these type of adventures. I'll give it 3 out of 10.

I would love to see and play it when they get it redone with todays standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment